continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Roosendaal, Maarten" <>
Subject Continuum using Clearcase
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:49:18 GMT
We are using clearcase and on the (test)buildserver we already have a view present. We only
want Continuum to:
* do an update
* check if there are changes (only for daily builds, a nightly build should always be build)
* do a build
But now it wants to create a view and check stuff out. Is there a configurable way to disable/change
We are in the progress of testing 1.0.3 and the latest alpha release and are using Maven 2.
Here is the (untested) scm-part of the top-level pom.xml
 <connection>scm:clearcase:<view_name>:load /<VOB>/<dir_to_project></connection>
Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,
Maarten Roosendaal / Capgemini / Netherlands
Senior Consultant / Java Assembly Line / ADC Technologies
T. +31 30 68 970 77 / Mob. +31 6 248 216 12
Join the Collaborative Business Experience

View raw message