continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Roosendaal, Maarten" <maarten.roosend...@capgemini.com>
Subject Continuum file url to pom.xml
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:36:56 GMT

Hi,

We are trying to add a Maven 2(.0.7) project to Continuum (1.0.3). The pom.xml is part of
a clearcase view so we have
to fill in the M2 POM Url. Unfortunatly whatever we try it does not work:
* file://localhost/c:/<location_of_clearcase_view>/project/pom.xml
* file://c:/<location_of_clearcase_view>/project/pom.xml
* file://localhost/c:\<location_of_clearcase_view>\project\pom.xml
and then some.

We've also tried following the instructions on:
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/faqs.html#can-i-use-file-protocol-in-add-project-view

but the specified folder is not there. I added it and changed all the application.xml's but
with no luck

We keep getting the message:[ You must provide a valid url (http, https, ftp and file protocols
are allowed) ]

Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong? There is a clearcase view already present there.

Thanks,

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,
Maarten Roosendaal / Capgemini / Netherlands
Senior Consultant / Java Assembly Line / ADC Technologies
T. +31 30 68 970 77 / Mob. +31 6 248 216 12
www.nl.capgemini.com
Join the Collaborative Business Experience