continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: deployment
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:10:29 GMT

Share your Deployment Repository Directory in which continuum install (no need of deploy)
artifacts as a snapshot repository.
Add this directory in a apache http server and you will have a snapshot repository.

Or use the other option with distributionManagement/snapshotRepository.
IMHO, this distributionManagement declaration must be in a profile which will be use in the
continuum build def because it's not a standard dist mngt declaration.

--
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : John Coleman [mailto:john.coleman@eurobase-international.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 juillet 2007 15:12
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : deployment

Hi,

I am building my projects in continuum using the Maven deploy phase. I have created a directory
under the app server area to hold deployments, and set this up in continuums Deployment Repository
Directory setting.
How do I configure distributionManagement in my POM to use that directory?

TIA

John

Eurobase International Limited and its subsidiaries (Eurobase) are unable to exercise control
over the content of information in E-Mails. Any views and opinions expressed may be personal
to the sender and are not necessarily those of Eurobase. Eurobase will not enter into any
contractual obligations in respect of any part of its business in any E-mail.

Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message and /or any attachments.
This E-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the / an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately, and then delete this E-mail.

Neither the sender nor Eurobase accepts any liability whatsoever for any defects of any kind
either in or arising from this E-mail transmission. E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free, as messages can be intercepted, lost, corrupted, destroyed, contain
viruses, or arrive late or incomplete. Eurobase does not accept any responsibility for viruses
and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments.

Eurobase Systems Limited is the main trading company in the Eurobase International Group;
registered in England and Wales as company number 02251162; registered address: Essex House,
2 County Place, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0RE, UK.

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.