continuum-users mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: System time problem in Solaris 10 environment (Ant + Continuum)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:31:31 GMT
Great.
Can you attached your simple ant file to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-723 ?

I will try to submit a patch with a junit concerning this trouble.

Thanks,
--
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Otto Kolsi [mailto:otto@kolsi.fi]
Envoyé : vendredi 6 juillet 2007 16:08
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Re: System time problem in Solaris 10 environment (Ant + Continuum)

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> LAMY Olivier a écrit :
>> I think somewhere here http://maven.zones.apache.org/ there are build
>> from last trunk version (sorry don't remember the exact path).
>> I'm sure Emmanuel know the exact path ? (Is this information
>> available on the continuum web site ?)
>
> http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/trunk/

I downloaded and tested Continuum 1.1 SNAPSHOT with very simple Ant script that just executes
/usr/bin/date and echoes the result. That gives wrong time with 1.0.3 but 1.1-SNAPSHOT gives
correct time :)

So I'll just wait for 1.1 release. Thanks for the help!

Just one note about 1.1-SNAPSHOT. At first I created an Ant project and assigned it to Default
project group. But then that project sort of vanished.. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I then created one test group and added new identical Ant project to that group. And that
worked well.

Maybe there's something wrong if you add a project to the default group (which doesn't seem
to be group at all.. or it doesn't show up on Project Groups list).
--
   Otto

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.