continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Fidler" <randall.fid...@testadvantage.com>
Subject First build errors
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:02:21 GMT
Hello,

               I'm running Continuum v1.0.3 on Ubuntu Linux with Maven
2.0.7 and Java 1.5.0_011.   The web service comes up, I can login and
upload a POM but when I run it, all I end up with is "Exception:
Null" for the build status.  I've increased the logging to DEBUG for all
the default categories in the config but nothing stands out in the log
file.  It appears to be working with Derby fine and there isn't an error
with a huge stack trace so I don't really see what's null.  Can somebody
point me in the right direction?  Would the log file help?

Regards,

Randall

p.s. Other than the log files, the only other configuration change I
made was to the mail setup.