continuum-users mailing list archives

From "John Coleman" <john.cole...@eurobase-international.com>
Subject Maven blacklisted when using continuum
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:52:01 GMT
I made some small changes to my project and removed an unwanted
repository and now get errors. My settings points to a local repository
that looks like it contains all the dependencies, and the hosting server
has no internet access, so I manage them manually.

Online report :
http://localhost:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm
/view/ProjectBuild/id/9/buildId/59

Build statistics:

  State: Failed

  Previous State: Failed

  Started at: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:46:57 +0100

  Finished at: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:47:07 +0100

  Total time: 10s

  Build Trigger: Forced

  Exit code: 1

  Building machine hostname: ldnbank01-srv

  Operating system : Windows 2003(Service Pack 1)

  Java version : 1.6.0_01(Sun Microsystems Inc.)

Changes

         john.coleman          change to use Classifieds 2.0

             /eTraderII/trunk/pom.xml

****

Output:

****

+ Error stacktraces are turned on.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO]
----

[INFO] Building eTraderII Project

[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]

[INFO]
----

[INFO] artifact com.eurobase.maven.plugins:lang-replacer: checking for
updates from central [WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
com.eurobase.maven.plugins:lang-replacer' could not be retrieved from
repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file [INFO]
Repository 'central' will be blacklisted [INFO] [clean:clean] [INFO]
Deleting directory D:\apps\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\9\target

[INFO] Deleting directory D:\apps\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\9\target\cla
sses

[INFO] Deleting directory D:\apps\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\9\target\tes
t-classes

[INFO] Deleting directory D:\apps\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-1.0.3\apps\continuum\working-directory\9\target\sit

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found [INFO]

[INFO] Trace

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found

I use only the global settings.xml in conf of Maven directory now, and
I've deployed these plugins several times. All is fine for local builds.
Any ideas please? Do I need to change my central setting? I assume this
is some disparity between the Maven environments.

Regards,

John

Eurobase International Limited and its subsidiaries (Eurobase) are unable to exercise control
over the content of information in E-Mails. Any views and opinions expressed may be personal
to the sender and are not necessarily those of Eurobase. Eurobase will not enter into any
contractual obligations in respect of any part of its business in any E-mail.

Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message and /or any attachments.
This E-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the / an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify us immediately, and then delete this E-mail.

Neither the sender nor Eurobase accepts any liability whatsoever for any defects of any kind
either in or arising from this E-mail transmission. E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
to be secure or error-free, as messages can be intercepted, lost, corrupted, destroyed, contain
viruses, or arrive late or incomplete. Eurobase does not accept any responsibility for viruses
and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments.

Eurobase Systems Limited is the main trading company in the Eurobase International Group;
registered in England and Wales as company number 02251162; registered address: Essex House,
2 County Place, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0RE, UK.