continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Continuum 1.1-beta-1 is released
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:16:05 GMT
Also, stop build is implemented (when running on Linux), we just need
to re-enable in the UI. I've requested this get scheduled for the
1.1-beta-2 release.

- Brett

On 26/07/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your help, I will try this option.

does Continuum now have a time-out where it will terminate the build after n minutes?  If
not, how will Continuum know when to terminate a build if it is indeed non-terminating, even
for reason outside of Continuum like the deployment server being down and/or custom scripts
not terminating properly.  Thank you.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message.

> > > Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
Brett Porter