continuum-users mailing list archives

From Carl De Paris <carldeparis2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Continuum 1.0.3 errors (Invalid POM + ssh + URL do not exist)
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:21:50 GMT
Hello to every one,

First I want to say that I have browsed the documentation, and the mailing list before asking
these questions, and it seems I encountered many of problems others encountered already.

Didn't find any explanations, and hopefully this could be synthetized and added in a common
place (maybe FAQ) for all other users.

I have a continuum server and a svn server running on a debian. The svn server is using https
and a certificate.

*** First after running continuum I try to add a POM by the following URL (URL has been tested
to be correct)

https://server:port/repos/Dev/model/pom.xml

But I get the following messae :
Enter the URL to the Maven 2 POM    [ The URL you provided doesn't exist ]

Then I try using the exact same URL, but with the http protocol, and I get:
    * Cannot build maven project from /tmp/continuum/repos/Dev/model/pom.xml (Not a v4.0.0
POM.).

**** Second, I decide to try uploading a pom (Same POM as the one present in SVN) , but then
I get the following error:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/Dev/model': Server certificate verification failed: certificate issued
for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted

Where the (Not a v4.0.0 POM) can come from, and how to I use an https connection to SVN from
continuum (I have read the answer to execute a manual svn action before and accept the certificate,
I tried that, but it had no effect)

Maybe a detailed 'How-to' could be usefull and added to the FAQ or to the documentation from
the continuum website as these seems very common errors.

Many thanks in advance, and sorry for this long email, but would love to use continuum.

Cheers