continuum-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@oqube.com>
Subject Re: Continuum+archiva in same application
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:06:58 GMT
Arnaud Bailly <abailly@oqube.com> writes:

> hello,
> I am trying to run continuum and archiva in the same plexus component
> but I ran into some problems. Using both latest builds result in some
> conflicts in libs as I got an exception Method does not exist
> Collections.isNotEmpty().
>
> Does anybody has had success with that and can give me some advices ?

I managed to get the two apps working quite easily indeed, but I did
initially the copy in the wrong direction :) Informally, you need to
 1. unpack archiva-tar.gz
 2. unpack continuum.tar.gz
 3. Copy apps/continuum.jar to archiva/apps (and not the other way
 round as archiva users newer versions of common libs)
 4. start the container /unpack the jars
 5. change the ports to prevent conflicts (not sure this is actually
 needed ?)

Regards,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.