continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Zeckoski" <aar...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:59:08 GMT
While I am waiting for help on this, can someone point me to the docs
for the maven2 pom configuration for the ciManagement tag with
Continuum? I only found this which does not seem to have anything
about controlling which notifications are used.

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html

Thanks
-AZ

On 7/18/07, Aaron Zeckoski <aaronz@vt.edu> wrote:
> Cool! That halfway works. The email is now appearing in continuum.
> Unfortunately, it is still including the full list of notifications.
>
> I tried using this:
> <ciManagement>
>        <system>Continuum</system>
>        <url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
>        <notifiers>
>                <notifier>
>                        <type>mail</type>
>                        <configuration>
>                                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                                <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                                <!-- <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
-->
>                                <!-- <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
-->
>                                <address>antranig@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
>                        </configuration>
>                </notifier>
>        </notifiers>
> </ciManagement>
>
> and this:
> <ciManagement>
>        <system>Continuum</system>
>        <url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
>        <notifiers>
>                <notifier>
>                        <type>mail</type>
>                        <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                        <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                        <!-- <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess> -->
>                        <!-- <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning> -->
>                                                <configuration>
>        <address>antranig@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
>                        </configuration>
>                </notifier>
>        </notifiers>
> </ciManagement>
>
> But Continuum puts in the defaults of all notifications in both cases.
> Any ideas?
> -AZ
>

> On 7/18/07, Marcel Schutte <mschutte1@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi Aaron,