continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Zeckoski" <aar...@vt.edu>
Subject Re: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:15:34 GMT
Cool! That halfway works. The email is now appearing in continuum.
Unfortunately, it is still including the full list of notifications.

I tried using this:
<ciManagement>
	<system>Continuum</system>
	<url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
	<notifiers>
		<notifier>
			<type>mail</type>
			<configuration>
				<sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
				<sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
				<!-- <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess> -->
				<!-- <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning> -->
				<address>antranig@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
			</configuration>
		</notifier>
	</notifiers>
</ciManagement>

and this:
<ciManagement>
	<system>Continuum</system>
	<url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
	<notifiers>
		<notifier>
			<type>mail</type>
			<sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
			<sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
			<!-- <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess> -->
			<!-- <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning> -->
						<configuration>
	<address>antranig@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
			</configuration>
		</notifier>
	</notifiers>
</ciManagement>

But Continuum puts in the defaults of all notifications in both cases.
Any ideas?
-AZ