continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Zeckoski" <aar...@vt.edu>
Subject Maven2 POM Continuum configuration
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:34:29 GMT
I am trying to find the docs that describe how to setup the continuum
configuration in a maven2 pom correctly. Right now I have the
following in my pom (using maven 2.0.7):

<ciManagement>
  <system>Continuum</system>
  <url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
    <notifiers>
      <notifier>
        <type>mail</type>
        <address>aaron@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
      </notifier>
    </notifiers>
</ciManagement>

However, this results in Continuum 1.0.3 setting up the notifcation
(as picked up from the pom) as follows:
Type  	Recipient  	Events  	From
Mail 		Success Failures Error Warnings Project
(basically the recipient field is blank and the events have all selected)

What I really want is the configuration we use when we manually set this up:
Type  	Recipient  	Events  	From
Mail  	 aaron@caret.cam.ac.uk  	 Success Failures  	 User
(i.e. my email address and only 2 events selected)

Is there any way I can Continuum to do this from the ciManagement tag?
(pointer to docs would be great)
Thanks
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz@vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University