continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: First build errors
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:51:03 GMT
I'm having problems building 1.1-beta-1 (from tag).  The problem is
during surefire test execution - 3 assertions fail within
MavenTwoContinuumProjectBuilderTest.  The equality assertions on:

   testCreateProjectsWithModules (line 193)
   testCreateProjectsWithModuleswithParentPomIsntPomXml (line 287)
   testCreateProjectWithoutModules (line 377)

respectively are all receove expectation+1.

I'm really not sure why, and I will look into it later if I get a
minute, but I'm on a Macbook Pro (Mac OS 10.4.10) with Java 1.5.0_07
(Mac Runtime for Java with Hotspot client VM)

Anyone else encounter this specific issue?

Christian.

On Jul 31, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:

> I would recommend trying out the continuum 1.1-beta-1, there as been a
> lot of work all across continuum since the version you are using.
>
> log file and configuration would help, if the log file is too big just
> post a link to it and we can take a peek.
>
> I would recommend changing your mail configuration back and seeing if
> the problem persists, just so we can isolate the issue a bit more :)
>
> cheers
>
> jesse
>
> On 7/30/07, Randall Fidler <randall.fidler@testadvantage.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>>                I'm running Continuum v1.0.3 on Ubuntu Linux with
>> Maven
>> 2.0.7 and Java 1.5.0_011.   The web service comes up, I can login and
>> upload a POM but when I run it, all I end up with is "Exception:
>> Null" for the build status.  I've increased the logging to DEBUG
>> for all
>> the default categories in the config but nothing stands out in the
>> log
>> file.  It appears to be working with Derby fine and there isn't an
>> error
>> with a huge stack trace so I don't really see what's null.  Can
>> somebody
>> point me in the right direction?  Would the log file help?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Randall
>>

>> p.s. Other than the log files, the only other configuration change I
>> made was to the mail setup.
>>

> --
> jesse mcconnell
> jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + mob 410.900.0796 + mob2
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES