continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [Announce] Continuum 1.1-beta-1 is released
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:15:54 GMT

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Are there plans to implement a "stop build" button?

I don't know yet because it can't be done for windows.

> Having to manually
> go to the database, use process viewers and other tools is the biggest
> problem which I have experienced when using Continuum.  Thank you.

With a 1.1-alpha or beta-1?
I don't think you will have to do that with 1.1-beta-1

Emmanuel

a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]