continuum-users mailing list archives

From "B. De Mezzo" <benoit.deme...@paycool.net>
Subject Re: admin account locked
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:38:31 GMT
No :) I don't try to create a new line in the db to get another user. I
used the web page ! But I can set (within the derby db) the admin
permission for this new user as the db schema evolves and I can't found
the right table to update the user permission.

Is there someone who know how to set this permission within the db ?

Thx !