continuum-users mailing list archives

From "B. De Mezzo" <benoit.deme...@paycool.net>
Subject Re: admin account locked
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:04:55 GMT
:( I try normal kill, killer-kill (-9) then start but still locked. I
try to register a new user and then use the derby db to modify the
permission/role for this new user but I was unable to find the table who
make the link between user and permission/role ...

Here the table list I get :
ij> show tables;
TABLE_SCHEM         |TABLE_NAME                    |REMARKS
SYS                 |SYSALIASES                    |
SYS                 |SYSCHECKS                     |
SYS                 |SYSCOLUMNS                    |
SYS                 |SYSCONGLOMERATES              |
SYS                 |SYSCONSTRAINTS                |
SYS                 |SYSDEPENDS                    |
SYS                 |SYSFILES                      |
SYS                 |SYSFOREIGNKEYS                |
SYS                 |SYSKEYS                       |
SYS                 |SYSSCHEMAS                    |
SYS                 |SYSSTATEMENTS                 |
SYS                 |SYSSTATISTICS                 |
SYS                 |SYSTABLES                     |
SYS                 |SYSTRIGGERS                   |
SYS                 |SYSVIEWS                      |
SYSIBM              |SYSDUMMY1                     |
SA                  |JDOAUTHENTICATIONKEY          |
SA                  |JDOUSER                       |
SA                  |JDOUSER_PREVIOUSENCODEDPASSWO&|
SA                  |SECURITY_OPERATIONS           |
SA                  |SECURITY_PERMISSIONS          |
SA                  |SECURITY_RESOURCES            |
SA                  |SECURITY_ROLES                |
SA                  |SECURITY_ROLE_CHILDROLE_MAP   |
SA                  |SECURITY_ROLE_PERMISSION_MAP  |
SA                  |SECURITY_USERASSIGNMENT_ROLEN&|
SA                  |SECURITY_USER_ASSIGNMENTS     |

which is the good one ?

I STILL need help !!!  :) but I thank you for your previous comments.

regards.