continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Meyer <michael.me...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: [1.0.3] how do i resume/abort a stuck build
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:49:03 GMT
Hi
If you have restarted the server the build has stopped. It's just the
icon that is wrong. If you click on "Build all" a new build should start
imediately.

With the private key I'm takeing a guess. Did you ever login manually to
the remote server with the user that runs continuum (from the machine
that runs continuum)? Normally when you open a ssh connection for the
first time you get a message asking you to add the remote server to your
local cache. So if you haven't done so allreay login to your continuum
machine with the continuum user and open a ssh connection to the remote
machine.

Cheers, michael

--
Michael Meyer | michael.meyer@netcetera.ch
phone +41-44-247 79 12 | fax +41-44-247 70 75