continuum-users mailing list archives

From Otto Kolsi <>
Subject Re: System time problem in Solaris 10 environment (Ant + Continuum)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:07:45 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> LAMY Olivier a écrit :
>> I think somewhere here there are build
>> from last trunk version (sorry don't remember the exact path).
>> I'm sure Emmanuel know the exact path ? (Is this information available
>> on the continuum web site ?)

I downloaded and tested Continuum 1.1 SNAPSHOT with very simple Ant
script that just executes /usr/bin/date and echoes the result. That
gives wrong time with 1.0.3 but 1.1-SNAPSHOT gives correct time :)

So I'll just wait for 1.1 release. Thanks for the help!

Just one note about 1.1-SNAPSHOT. At first I created an Ant project and
assigned it to Default project group. But then that project sort of
vanished.. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I then created one test group and added new identical Ant project to
that group. And that worked well.

Maybe there's something wrong if you add a project to the default group
(which doesn't seem to be group at all.. or it doesn't show up on
Project Groups list).

View raw message