continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: System time problem in Solaris 10 environment (Ant + Continuum)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:26:49 GMT

LAMY Olivier a écrit :
> p-u  is plexus-utils.
> A library which contains the code used to execute commandLine.
>
>>  it should log environment variables with 'debug' level
> Yes sure could be nice help and could be added
>
> I think somewhere here http://maven.zones.apache.org/ there are build from last trunk
version (sorry don't remember the exact path).
> I'm sure Emmanuel know the exact path ? (Is this information available on the continuum
web site ?)

http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/trunk/

> --
> Olivier

familiar with Maven. And I'm not sure how much I can test within our production environment.

>> Does your .profile contains some settings related to TZ and/or LC_ ?
>
> No, none.
>
>> Maybe, it's related to the CommandLine version of p-u which badly set
>> envVars (I haven't tested this on the current trunk)
>
> Sorry, I don't follow you here. What is p-u?
>
>> Can you test with current continuum trunk ?
>
> I already fetched source from SVN and just looked at it a bit. But I'm not sure how easy
it would be to set that up. I'll have to see (and be carefull not to mess with our production
system). I'll have to see if I have enough time to set up a separate environment for Continuum
testing etc.

> When looking at the source I think I saw that when command-line command is executed,
it should log environment variables with 'debug' level. I haven't seen those variables in
any logs with version 1.0.3.. maybe this has been added later on..?