continuum-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Schutte <mschut...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:03:52 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I'm using the following:

    <notifiers>
      <notifier>
        <type>mail</type>
        <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
        <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
        <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
        <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
        <configuration>
          <address>aaron@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
        </configuration>
      </notifier>
    </notifiers>

Regards, Marcel

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron Zeckoski <aaronz@vt.edu>
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:34:29 AM
Subject: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration

I am trying to find the docs that describe how to setup the continuum
configuration in a maven2 pom correctly. Right now I have the
following in my pom (using maven 2.0.7):

<ciManagement>
  <system>Continuum</system>
  <url>http://saffron.caret.cam.ac.uk/continuum</url>
    <notifiers>
      <notifier>
        <type>mail</type>
        <address>aaron@caret.cam.ac.uk</address>
      </notifier>
    </notifiers>
</ciManagement>

However, this results in Continuum 1.0.3 setting up the notifcation
(as picked up from the pom) as follows:
Type      Recipient      Events      From
Mail         Success Failures Error Warnings Project
(basically the recipient field is blank and the events have all selected)

What I really want is the configuration we use when we manually set this up:
Type      Recipient      Events      From
Mail       aaron@caret.cam.ac.uk       Success Failures       User
(i.e. my email address and only 2 events selected)

Is there any way I can Continuum to do this from the ciManagement tag?
(pointer to docs would be great)
Thanks
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz@vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories
at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/