continuum-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Schutte <>
Subject Re: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:03:52 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I'm using the following:

Regards, Marcel

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron Zeckoski <>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:34:29 AM
Subject: Maven2 POM Continuum configuration

I am trying to find the docs that describe how to setup the continuum
configuration in a maven2 pom correctly. Right now I have the
following in my pom (using maven 2.0.7):

However, this results in Continuum 1.0.3 setting up the notifcation
(as picked up from the pom) as follows:
Type      Recipient      Events      From
Mail         Success Failures Error Warnings Project
(basically the recipient field is blank and the events have all selected)

What I really want is the configuration we use when we manually set this up:
Type      Recipient      Events      From
Mail       Success Failures       User
(i.e. my email address and only 2 events selected)

Is there any way I can Continuum to do this from the ciManagement tag?
(pointer to docs would be great)

Aaron Zeckoski (
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University
Sakai Fellow - []

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories
at Yahoo! Games.

View raw message