continuum-users mailing list archives

From javijava <welove.e.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Emmanuel Venisse said: "actually, it isn't possible to use a pom with modules from a repository"
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:20:17 GMT

This issue is from codehous at 22/Jun/06 , I want know if actually is
possible  add multiprojects from a SVN repository without problems.

Emmanuel said:"If you want to add a multi-module pom in continuum, you
should use an http interface of your scm like viewcvs or http svn browser."

I have the svn repository accesible by http (apache2). but  when i try to
add to continuum the parent pom
continuum tellm e something like "URL malformed " (one time for each module)

Each pom have a SCM  I think the problem is that there are not poms at all
levels, i have relativePath's like "../../parent" .

I hope someone can throw light  to this issue, because i still can't add a
multiproject to continumm. :(

Regards

Javier.