continuum-users mailing list archives

From javijava <welove.e.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: relativePath
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:49:43 GMT

I think, i'm starting to understand you Jesse....

if I try this easy structure:

pom

|--p1---pom

|--p2---pom

It woks, and this artifacts were placed  in the local repository

then... if i change the structure ..a little more difficult :

|---parent---pom

|--p2--------trunk-----pom

then this now works!!  the superpom have the modules links , but modules
don't need to have a relativePath from their parent.
if i try to do directly the second structure doesn´t works, I thinks is
because the artifacts are not in the local maven repository.

well... how can I put some artifacts from any structure in the repository
before build ,without do an easy structure first ,build it and then the
change it to the structure i want ??

thanks a lot, and sorry because..i'm new in maven's world.