continuum-users mailing list archives

From javijava <welove.e.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add projects with modules????
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:38:59 GMT

first, thans for reply Napoleon.
I use the continuum version stable.

I put other example of structure more easy:   (if this woks then i try after
the 3 levels structure :p)

repo

|------------all---------pom.xml //the superpom

|-----------proyectA

|-----------proyectB
|                         |--------pom.xml
|                         |--------release

Who must have the SCM???? i put it in all the pom's .

pom all:

	<groupId>groupid</groupId>
	<artifactId>all</artifactId>
	<packaging>pom</packaging>
	<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT-FIX-HIBERNATE</version>
	<name>All</name>

  <modules>
		<module>../projectA</module>
		<module>../projectB</module>
</modules>
<scm>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/all</developerConnection>

<connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/all</connection>
</scm>

pom  projectA:

        <groupId>groupid</groupId>
	<artifactId>projectA</artifactId>
	<packaging>jar</packaging>
	<parent>
		<groupId>groupid</groupId>
		<artifactId>all</artifactId>
		<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT-FIX-HIBERNATE</version>
		<relativePath>../all</relativePath>
	</parent>

                     <plugin>
                             <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                                  <configuration>

<tagBase>http://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectA/release</tagBase>
                    	                <username>usr</username>
                                        <password>pssw</password>
                                  </configuration>
                         </plugin>
        <scm>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectA</developerConnection>

<connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectA</connection>
        </scm>

pom projectB:

  <groupId>groupid</groupId>
	<artifactId>projectB</artifactId>
	<packaging>jar</packaging>
	<parent>
		<groupId>groupid</groupId>
		<artifactId>all</artifactId>
		<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT-FIX-HIBERNATE</version>
		<relativePath>../all</relativePath>
	</parent>

                     <plugin>
                             <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                                  <configuration>

<tagBase>http://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectB/release</tagBase>
                    	                <username>usr</username>
                                        <password>pssw</password>
                                  </configuration>
                         </plugin>
        <scm>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectB</developerConnection>

<connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn/prova/repo/projectB</connection>
        </scm>

when I add this poms in continuum (I only must add the superpom), and try to
do a build or release from project A or B... continuum try to download the
superpom from repositories,don't find it and fail.

If you need more information tell me. I hope you can help me. Thanks