continuum-users mailing list archives

From javijava <>
Subject Re: Continuum Error : Cannot find parent
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:49:38 GMT

The parents Pom don't have SCM because only are used to solve dependency
Between projects.The lowest Pom is the project byself. (continuum can't add
a pom without SCM)

 |             |-----pom.xml
 |             |-----Trunk
 |                         |-------pom.xml
 |             |-----pom.xml
 |             |-----Trunk
 |                         |-------pom.xml

repo/pom                                                   only indicate
that the two projects have dependency
repo/projectA/pom &  repo/projectA/pom         are only Bridges Between
superpom and the projects

repo/projectA/trunk/pom & repo/projectA/trunk/pom           are that I have
added to continuum.

How can I integrate t ocontinuum this projects with dependence?

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message