continuum-users mailing list archives

From blixt <robertbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't add M2 project in Continuum 1.1alpha2
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:12:24 GMT

 Hi,

I'm trying to set up Continuum as my CI server. But no luck so far.
When trying to add my Maven2 project to Continumm 1.1alpha2
all I get is an error (The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol
used isn't allowed.).

I'm using the http protocol that (as far as I know) should be supported.
This is the URL:

http://svn.mydomain.com/myproject/trunk/myProject/pom.xml

Authentication is required and seems to work, since if I am leaving the
username/pwd textboxes empty it complains about access.

The URL above works in Opera and IE as well as in TortoiseSVN repo-browser.

Any help is highly welcome!!

Kind Regards,
Robert