continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Jingwei" <JZh...@wellington.com>
Subject RE: Some conceptual questions about continuous integration
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:48:48 GMT
Unsubscribe me!

-----Original Message-----
From: javijava [mailto:welove.e.music@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 3:11 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Some conceptual questions about continuous integration

Hi, I'm starting with the use of Apache Continuum.

I know that i can work  with "working copy's" proyects from SVN
repository.
.How is the usual use of Continuum?
make checkout's & build every XXX time & notificate errors by mail?

.Why use "releases"? .Release:prepare demands the working copy is not
modificated localy and deploy a new tag-release directory in the SVN
repository.

What do you think : how can i do usefull the Continuum?

Thanks a lot for reply's

Javier