continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Continuum instances on a single server
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:33:27 GMT
Sure.  I tried setting the three properties I mentioned below to values
different from the default, since I already have another service using
the default values.  I recycled the server, but the service did not show
up in the Services box; here I was unsuccessful.  Please let me know
what other information I can provide.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:27 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multiple Continuum instances on a single server

On 6/16/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> The closest I went to was the wrapper.conf file in \bin\win32.  In
there
> I found these settings which I set to specific values.  However, I was
> not successful.  Is this feature of installing multiple services on a
> single server documented somewhere?  Thank you.
>
> wrapper.ntservice.name=
> wrapper.ntservice.displayname=
> wrapper.ntservice.description=

I imagine that's what Dan was looking for, some evidence that you
tried to solve the problem yourself. :)

I won't be of any help with Windows services, but if you explain
exactly what you tried, what happened, and how that differed from what
you expected to happen, someone here might be able to help.  Just
telling us you set some values and were not successful doesn't give
anyone enough to go on.

Alternately, try a Windows-specific forum and ask about installing the
same application multiple times as a service.  I doubt this is
Continuum specific.

--
Wendy

you should delete this message.