continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Cummings" <estebis...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote API for 1.1
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:30:26 GMT
I saw from the release notes that the xmlrpc API for Continuum 1.1 has been
"revamped", but I can't find any specific documentation on it.

Can I:
- Manage groups now?
- Manage group builds?
- Run group builds?
- Move projects between groups?

I did try connecting with the xmlrpc jar specified previously for continuum
1.0 [1], but the connection was refused. One thing I never did know even in
the current xmlrpc API: If I don't use the java client, what are the xmlrpc
structs/types I that I can access via python, .net or whatever other
language? That xmlrpc page only specifies operation names and *java* types
to use with them. Just trying to inspect local instances, I get "302 Moved
Temporarily" that python's xmlrpclib won't follow (Py 2.5).

[1] http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-xmlrpc-api.html

Thanks ahead of time for any help.
--
Steven Cummings