continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Continuum instances on a single server
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:27:14 GMT
On 6/16/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> The closest I went to was the wrapper.conf file in \bin\win32.  In there
> I found these settings which I set to specific values.  However, I was
> not successful.  Is this feature of installing multiple services on a
> single server documented somewhere?  Thank you.
>
> wrapper.ntservice.name=
> wrapper.ntservice.displayname=
> wrapper.ntservice.description=

I imagine that's what Dan was looking for, some evidence that you
tried to solve the problem yourself. :)

I won't be of any help with Windows services, but if you explain
exactly what you tried, what happened, and how that differed from what
you expected to happen, someone here might be able to help.  Just
telling us you set some values and were not successful doesn't give
anyone enough to go on.

Alternately, try a Windows-specific forum and ask about installing the
same application multiple times as a service.  I doubt this is
Continuum specific.

--
Wendy