continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum ignores global settings.xml when you add a m2 project
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:48:25 GMT
On the build server, I added repositories to maven/conf/settings.xml
and did *not* have ~/.m2/settings.xml for the user running Continuum.
(It's 1.1, not sure of the exact revision.)

When I tried to add a project to Continuum, it complained that the
parent was not available.  Looking in the logs, it only checked
central, not any of the (internal) repos I had added to the global
settings file.

Once I copied it to ~/.m2/settings.xml, Continuum was happy.

Is there a reason Continuum should ignore the global settings file in
$M2_HOME/conf ?

--
Wendy