continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using properties in continuum scm module
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 13:07:56 GMT
On 6/9/07, Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín <raul.arabaolaza@mundivia.net> wrote:

> How can I specify this properties for the continuum´s scm module to use it? With the
arguments tab in my project I can use it in maven calls but continuum is not using it in the
first checkout and so the checkout command failed ...

Continuum 1.1 has fields for scm username and password when you add
the project-- I assume that's what you mean by "first checkout".

It then remembers these credentials and continues to use them, (unless
you check the 'Use cached scm credentials' checkbox.)

--
Wendy