continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS Local checkout
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:46:56 GMT
>> When I look at the working-directory/1 folder I see the CVS
repository files ("build.xml,v" >> for example) rather than the
checked-out version I would normally expect "build.xml".  Is >>  this
normal behaviour?

That is weird - not supposed to happen at all. The ,v files are the
physical cvs repository that hold version info etc..

You can post this on the cvs users forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.cvs.help/topics

You will get better help regarding this cvs specific issue.

Also - check if you shell script does something like trying to ftp the
,v file from the cvs server thinking it is the source... just guessing
at this point.

Hope that helps.
Anoop

On 6/1/07, Lee, Tim <tim.lee@citi.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using an Scm Url of : scm:local:<cvs-path>:<module> - when I run the
build I get the following output:

> 609392 [SocketListener0-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Enqueuing 'test'
(Build definition id=1).
> 610460 [Thread-2] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Checking out project:
'test', id: '1' to '<path>/continuum/../continuum_writable/apps/continuum/working-directory/1'.
> 610557 [Thread-2] INFO  org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager  - Checking out '<cvs-path>/<module>'
to '<path>/continuum/../continuum_writable/apps/continuum/working-directory/1'.
> 635518 [Thread-2] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Checked out 754
files.

> Note : Path & module names changed to protect the innocent :)
>
> When I look at the working-directory/1 folder I see the CVS repository files ("build.xml,v"
for example) rather than the checked-out version I would normally expect "build.xml".  Is
this normal behaviour?  Because the shell script I'm attempting to invoke is failing.