continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:10:19 GMT
it existed in 1.0.3 with another table when the build results were too
large if I remember correctly.

jesse

On 6/18/07, Madsen,Bryan <BMADSEN@cerner.com> wrote:
> Issue logged http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1317. I did not
> see this with the same project in 1.0.3.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
> [mailto:amorgovsky@deloitte.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 11:10 AM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2
>
> Does this issue exist in version 1.0.3?  Thanks.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:03 PM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2
>
> oh nice...another place that the results are too big to fit into the
> database...
>
> we really need to either switch these things over to clobs or truc the
> results going into the database....first time I have noticed this issue
> on
> this table I think...
>
> if you could file the issue against the alpha-2 version in jira we'll
> get
> this knocked out for the next release, many thanks :)
>
> jesse
>
> On 6/18/07, Madsen,Bryan <BMADSEN@cerner.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have a project that shows in the log that the build completed after
> > approximately 2 minutes, yet Continuum is still showing the project in
> a
> > building state.
> >
> > I'm not sure if this exception in the continuum.log has anything to do
> > with this issue. It is an exception related to the project that is
> > building. Is this a bug and is there a resolution?
> >
> > 2450541 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
> > org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
> > Exit code: 0
> > 2450900 [Thread-6] ERROR
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-project
> > - Error executing task
> > edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> > javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value
> > "org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
> > executing action 'execute-builder'
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
> > mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:432)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> > DefaultBuildController.java:145)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> > uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> > orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
> > .call(Executors.java:442)
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
> > .java:176)
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
> > .runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
> > .run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > Caused by: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value
> > "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Line does not contain expected
> > text
> > ...
> >
> > at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
> >         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
> >         at
> >
> com.cerner.msvc.signatureline.SignatureLineManagerTest.test199535_AllSup
> > portedElements(SignatureLineManagerTest.java:440)
> > " in column "EXCEPTIONSTRING" that has maximum length of 8192. Please
> > correct your data!
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.CharRDBMSMapping.setString(CharRDBMSMapping
> > .java:214)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.setString(SingleFieldMapping.j
> > ava:203)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeStringField(Param
> > eterSetter.java:122)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedStringField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> > a:2757)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.TestCaseFailure.jdoProvideField(Tes
> > tCaseFailure.java)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.TestCaseFailure.jdoProvideFields(Te
> > stCaseFailure.java)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115
> > )
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:25
> > 2)
> >         at
> > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
> >         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> > java:3667)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> > 6)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1198)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1243)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.validateElementForWriting(FKLi
> > stStore.java:1231)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.internalAdd(FKListStore.java:7
> > 72)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.AbstractListStore.addAll(AbstractListStore
> > .java:386)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.postInsert(CollectionMapping.ja
> > va:209)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:46
> > 4)
> >         at
> > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
> >         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> > java:3667)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> > 6)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1198)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1243)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.validateElementForWriting(FKLi
> > stStore.java:1231)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.internalAdd(FKListStore.java:7
> > 72)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.AbstractListStore.addAll(AbstractListStore
> > .java:386)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.postInsert(CollectionMapping.ja
> > va:209)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:46
> > 4)
> >         at
> > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
> >         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> > java:3667)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> > 6)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1198)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1243)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> > r.java:1374)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> > va:175)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> > a:2771)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideField(Bui
> > ldResult.java)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideFields(Bu
> > ildResult.java)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115
> > )
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> > :4389)
> >         at
> > org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:4331)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> > r.java:1415)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> > stenceManager.java:1161)
> >         at
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
> > nager.java:1261)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateBuildResult(Jdo
> > ContinuumStore.java:397)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.exe
> > cute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:196)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
> > mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:406)
> >         ... 8 more
> > " in column "ERROR" that has maximum length of 8192. Please correct
> your
> > data!
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(Futu
> > reTask.java:299)
> >         at
> >
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask
> > .java:128)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> > orRunnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:165)
> >         at
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> > orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
> >
> >
> > Bryan Madsen
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are
> from
> > Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The
> information
> > contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
> > non-public information under international, federal, or state
> securities
> > laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use
> of
> > such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
> are not
> > the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the
> sender of
> > the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate
> offices in
> > Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.  Cerner Limited,
> > Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf
> Road,
> > London W2 1AF.
>
>
>
>
> --
> jesse mcconnell
> jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com
>
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
> information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
> protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
> delete this message.
>
>
> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
> of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation
and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential
and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.
 Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road,
London W2 1AF.
>


-- 
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message