continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:03:08 GMT
oh nice...another place that the results are too big to fit into the
database...

we really need to either switch these things over to clobs or truc the
results going into the database....first time I have noticed this issue on
this table I think...

if you could file the issue against the alpha-2 version in jira we'll get
this knocked out for the next release, many thanks :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com