continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion Maven Continuum (trunk/tags/branches) and flat layout
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:53:49 GMT
ya basically...

its what most of the people I know that use eclipse do.  That or use
the eclipse plugin that once the projects are imported manages the pom
and maven dependencies itself.

search around on the maven users list and you should come up with some
example usage.

having that kind of flat svn structure and all those tag and branch
directories and then gluing them together with svn:externals can be
kinda painful come release time imo...

jesse