continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Interface Performance of 1.1
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:50:03 GMT
well, 1.0.3 and 1.1 use a completely different web layer for rendering
the pages...

I think 1.0.3 used velocity and 1.1 is using jsp's and webwork, which
was folded into struct2 and isn't even actually being developed
anymore as webwork.

its kind of a catch-22, take the time to convert everything over to
struts2, which may or may not take much time and further delay getting
continuum 1.1 moving along, or just get 1.1 out and work on converting
to struts2 or something else even for 1.2 or 2.0 whichever we end up
moving on after this...

personally, I want to get 1.1 out in a usable state sooner at this
point, its been hanging around too long in an unreleased state.  :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com