continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Bhramara.Chickamunisw...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject FW: Continuum while building maven 2 project does not recognise package javax.servlet.http
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:16:39 GMT
I am using the continuum-1.1-alpha-2.

Regards,
Bhramara

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhramara Chickamuniswamy-IC
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:43 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Continuum while building maven 2 project does not recognise
package javax.servlet.http

Hi,

I am trying to build a project to generate a war file as the artifact.

The project dependency includes

        <dependency>

            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>

            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>

            <version>2.4</version>

            <scope>provided</scope>

        </dependency>

But the build fails with the error

D:\continuum-1.1-alpha-2\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory
\31\src\main\java\com\iflexsolutions\crm\action\CRMSendMsgAction.java:[1
8,25] package javax.servlet.http does not exist

It does not recognize any of the code which uses the classes of the
javax.servlet package.

Can you please let me know what I might be doing wrong

Regards,

Bhramara

Regards,

Bhramara