continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Subversion Maven Continuum (trunk/tags/branches) and flat layout
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:29:30 GMT
Also remember that you have to build once from the command-line when
you alter poms that are depended-on, either as parents or
dependencies if they are not available to the eclipse plugin.  I just
usually build world after an svn checkout, then "F5" my projects into
currency, then build clean.  It's a pain, but it works.

We tried the whole "../module1" approach (flat hierarchies) and
largely gave  up, moving to true hierarchies.

Christian.

On Jun 6, 2007, at 5:21 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> hierarchical structures works well with eclipse. The only thing to
> know for hierarchival project is to not create an eclipse project
> for project with "pom" packaging.
> The maven-eclipse-plugin doesn't generate .project/.classpath for
> them.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> bkbonner a écrit :
>> I don't want problems then.  I've used the m2eclipse plugin but
>> haven't found
>> that the hiearchical structures worked that well.  I guess I'll
>> have to
>> revisit it.

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + mob 410.900.0796 + mob2
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES