continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín <raul.arabaol...@mundivia.net>
Subject RE: Using properties in continuum scm module
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:14:54 GMT

Thanks Emmanuel, i´m using the last option because i don´t have any control over svn configuration
and there is (and my boss told me there won´t be in the future) no annonymous acces.

Thanks for the answer

Best regards, Raúl

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Enviado el: sáb 09/06/2007 14:57
Para: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Using properties in continuum scm module

The best way (I think) is to don't add properties or username/password in the scm url for
svn.

Possible solutions:
- you can use an anonymous access over http for your checkout (and authenticated access for
checkin)
- add login/password in the svn registry of your server, so svn won't require it from the
user in the future

Emmanuel

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
> Hi all:
>

> I´ve a Project that in it´s pom have a scm defined using properties to indicate subversión
username and password something like this:

>  <scm>
>
>     <connection>scm:svn:svn://${subversionUser}:${subversionPass}@192.168.215.37/AME/SubversionTelegestion/telegestion.micronesia/ControlNodosAPI</connection>
>
>     <developerConnection>scm:svn:svn://${subversionUser}:${subversionPass}@192.168.215.37/AME/SubversionTelegestion/telegestion.micronesia/ControlNodosAPI</developerConnection>
>
>   </scm>
>

> How can I specify this properties for the continuum´s scm module to use it? With the
arguments tab in my project I can use it in maven calls but continuum is not using it in the
first checkout and so the checkout command failed ...