continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Dehon <odn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two schedules at diferents times
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:57:48 GMT
Just an idea, but maybe every schedule should have its own working
directory (or at least an option should be present to configure it that
way),
this way the code changes for one schedule wouldn't consumed by the other
schedule. Wiping out when "building fresh" means that snapshot artifacts
get generated that can be exactly the same from build to build...

I understand this might mean pretty drastic changes to the data model
though.

-Olivier