continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Meyer <>
Subject [1.1-aplpha-2] Continuum ignores user and password information in scm url
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:00:37 GMT
I'm trying to add a maven2 project to continuum.
In the pom.xml file we have the following scm information:

After adding the project I get the following error message in the log:

2942581 [pool-2-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Executing: cvs -z3 -f
-d :pserver:root@localhost:/cvs/project -q checkout -d 162 Module
2942581 [pool-2-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager:default  - Working directory:
2942697 [pool-2-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Error while
checking out the code for project: 'Project'
2942698 [pool-2-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Command output:
2942698 [pool-2-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Provider message:
The cvs command failed.

Notice how builduser was replaced with root and the password got removed
completely. On the other hand localhost, /cvs/project and Module have
been read correctly.

Can I force continuum to use the complete url that I provide in the
pom.xml file?

Cheers, michael

View raw message