continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Comtinuum 1.1 alpha2 - CVS problems
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:19:59 GMT
The big difference in the cvs client between 1.0.3 and 1.1 is that 1.1 use a pure java cvs
client instead of the command line.

Do you reuse the working copy from your 1.0.3 to 1.1? I don't know if the netbeans cvs client
store date under CVS directory in the same way that the command line cvs client.

If you can't use the embedded cvs client, you can use the command line one, in your wrapper.conf,
you can add this line:

wrapper.java.additional.9=-Dmaven.scm.provider.cvs.implementation=cvs_native
near the line 41

Emmanuel

Rodrigo Gonçalves a écrit :
> Hi...
>
> My problem is a little peculiar.
> I have Continuum running as a service. I also have Pageant (PuTTY
> authentication agent) running as a service in order to allow Continuum
> to checkout the projects from CVS without any problems.
> Everything works fine,  until I do the upgrade form 1.0.3 to 1.1 alpha2.
> I add a project with many modules, and some of them don't work. The
> error given by Continuum is the following:
> "Provider message: The cvs command failed."
> There is no error with the SCM info and all the other modules and
> projects are working fine, thats the strange thing.
> In the Continuum's wraper.log:
> "
> INFO  Continuum:default              - Enqueuing 'WOW' (Build definition
> id=21).
> INFO  BuildController:default        - Initializing build
> INFO  BuildController:default        - Starting build of RNDapp
> INFO  BuildController:default        - Updating working dir
> INFO  BuildController:default        - Performing action
> check-working-directory
> INFO  BuildController:default        - Performing action
> update-working-directory-from-scm
> INFO  ContinuumScm:default           - Updating project: id: '1', name
> 'RNDapp'.
> INFO  ScmManager:default             - Executing: cvs -z3 -f -q update -d
> INFO  ScmManager:default             - Working directory:
> C:\Programs\continuum-1.1-alpha-2\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\1
>
> Warning: The server is not supporting gzip-file-contents request, no
> compression is used.
> org.netbeans.lib.cvsclient.response.ResponseFactory$IllegalArgumentException2:
> server:<p><tt>a-data>description</meta-data></tt><p>Check
your setup