continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan Lisse <li...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: Remote API for 1.1
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:13:14 GMT
Hi,

the new XML-RPC-API is available under the same port as the webapp and
the URL: http://hostname:8080/continuum/xmlrpc
At least that is what is configured in web.xml.
I had a look on the ContinuumService Interface too.  At the moment the
service lacks a method
where i can retrieve all projects or project groups without specifying a
parameter.  I need
this functionality to call the service from a svn post commit script.
For that purpose i  only
have information about the accessed path in the repository but no group
or project id.  Thus
i want to be able to scroll through all projects in the Continuum
system, to find the matching one.
It would be nice if this could be added.

Regards,
Jan

--
--------------------------------