continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jan Lisse <>
Subject Re: Remote API for 1.1
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:13:14 GMT

the new XML-RPC-API is available under the same port as the webapp and
the URL: http://hostname:8080/continuum/xmlrpc
At least that is what is configured in web.xml.
I had a look on the ContinuumService Interface too.  At the moment the
service lacks a method
where i can retrieve all projects or project groups without specifying a
parameter.  I need
this functionality to call the service from a svn post commit script.
For that purpose i  only
have information about the accessed path in the repository but no group
or project id.  Thus
i want to be able to scroll through all projects in the Continuum
system, to find the matching one.
It would be nice if this could be added.

Wendy Smoak schrieb:
> On 6/15/07, Wendy Smoak <> wrote:
>> > [1]
>> Emmanuel confirmed that that page is for 1.0.3 and 1.1-alpha-2.
> Oops.  The page is for 1.0.3 and 1.1-alpha-1.  In alpha-2, things
> changed-- for example, now xmlrpc is on the same port as the webapp.
> I also added a wiki page in case anyone has info to share:
> (You probably still have to create an account and log in.)

Jan Lisse

neofonie GmbH
Robert-Koch-Platz 4
10115 Berlin