continuum-users mailing list archives

From "noban" <>
Subject dir 'target/.svn' ... area is missing PROBLEM
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:13:08 GMT

I'm new to maven, continuum and svn, therefore I have a problem integrating them. I've installed
coninuum 1.0.3 on Ubuntu7.04 box (actually problem arises on WinXP as well) as I've installed
svn client.  After that I can't setup a project in continuum. When I`m creating a new Maven2
project I point wizard to pom.xml file ->
which creates project (then I provide username/password):

Project Name 	mvn-test1
Version 	1.0-SNAPSHOT
Scm Url 	scm:svn:
Scm Username 	xxxxxx
Scm Password 	xxxxxx
Scm Branch/Tag

First build results in warning - because of testngm but anyways project is builded, but all
later builds are ending with such output:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: Directory 'target/.svn' containing working copy admin area is missing

I have no idea what to do and to check, here is my pom.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="" xmlns:xsi=""

I use maven 2.0.6

Any ideas, tips?