continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: procedure for upgrade to 1.1 ?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:44:15 GMT
Thanks for your response, this is what I wanted to hear.

Should we expect (in the near future) a tool to migrate the data from one version to another
?

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote: We don't have a procedure yet because
the database is different.
The best way for now is to install alpha-2 and add all your project in it.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Nobody upgraded from 1.0.3 to 1.1 alpha2 ?
>
> Ionut S  wrote: Hi,
> I wanted to move today to 1.1 alpha2, but I couldn't find the procedure for upgrade..
Will you have an upgrade procedure soon ?