continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:10:03 GMT
Does this issue exist in version 1.0.3?  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 12:03 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build hanging in 1.1-alpha-2

oh nice...another place that the results are too big to fit into the
database...

we really need to either switch these things over to clobs or truc the
results going into the database....first time I have noticed this issue
on
this table I think...

if you could file the issue against the alpha-2 version in jira we'll
get
this knocked out for the next release, many thanks :)

jesse

On 6/18/07, Madsen,Bryan <BMADSEN@cerner.com> wrote:

> I have a project that shows in the log that the build completed after
> approximately 2 minutes, yet Continuum is still showing the project in
> building state.
>
> I'm not sure if this exception in the continuum.log has anything to do
> with this issue. It is an exception related to the project that is
> building. Is this a bug and is there a resolution?
>
> 2450541 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
> Exit code: 0
> 2450900 [Thread-6] ERROR

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-project
> - Error executing task
> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value
> "org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
> executing action 'execute-builder'
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
> mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:432)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:145)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
> .call(Executors.java:442)
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
> .java:176)
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
> .runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
> .run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
> Caused by: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value
> "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Line does not contain expected
> text
>
> at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>         at

com.cerner.msvc.signatureline.SignatureLineManagerTest.test199535_AllSup
> portedElements(SignatureLineManagerTest.java:440)
> " in column "EXCEPTIONSTRING" that has maximum length of 8192. Please
> correct your data!
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.CharRDBMSMapping.setString(CharRDBMSMapping
> .java:214)
>         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.setString(SingleFieldMapping.j
> ava:203)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeStringField(Param
> eterSetter.java:122)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedStringField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2757)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.TestCaseFailure.jdoProvideField(Tes
> tCaseFailure.java)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.TestCaseFailure.jdoProvideFields(Te
> stCaseFailure.java)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115
> )
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:25
> 2)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> java:3667)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> 6)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1198)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1243)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.validateElementForWriting(FKLi
> stStore.java:1231)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.internalAdd(FKListStore.java:7
> 72)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.AbstractListStore.addAll(AbstractListStore
> .java:386)
>         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.postInsert(CollectionMapping.ja
> va:209)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:46
> 4)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> java:3667)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> 6)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1198)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1243)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.validateElementForWriting(FKLi
> stStore.java:1231)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.FKListStore.internalAdd(FKListStore.java:7
> 72)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.AbstractListStore.addAll(AbstractListStore
> .java:386)
>         at

org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.postInsert(CollectionMapping.ja
> va:209)
>         at

org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:46
> 4)
>         at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
>         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.
> java:3667)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:364
> 6)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1198)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1243)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1374)
>         at

org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:175)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2771)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideField(Bui
> ldResult.java)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideFields(Bu
> ildResult.java)
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115
> )
>         at

org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :4389)
>         at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:4331)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1415)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersi
> stenceManager.java:1161)
>         at

org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceMa
> nager.java:1261)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateBuildResult(Jdo
> ContinuumStore.java:397)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.exe
> cute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:196)
>         at

org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
> mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:406)
>         ... 8 more
> " in column "ERROR" that has maximum length of 8192. Please correct
your
> data!
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(Futu
> reTask.java:299)
>         at

edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask
> .java:128)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:165)
>         at

org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
>

> Bryan Madsen

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are
from
> Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The
information
> contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
> non-public information under international, federal, or state
securities
> laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use
of
> such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not
> the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of
> the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate
offices in
> Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.  Cerner Limited,
> Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf
Road,

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com