continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Specifying Profile
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:40:26 GMT
When I try to add a new Maven 2 project using Continuum 1.1-alpha-2, I
am not able to see specify the profile.  I have the version of the
project specified in the profile, and when I try to add this project,
the version in the GUI does not become resolved because the correct
profile was not specified.  I do not have this issue when I have a
single instance of Continuum running since I can set the profile to be
default.  However, when I have multiple profiles on a single machine
with multiple Continuum instances, I would like a way to add the profile
of a project during the time when I am adding the project.  Is this
impossible to do, currently?  If so, are there any known work-arounds
for this situation?  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]