continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Specifying Profile for Continuum Build
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:48:47 GMT
When I try to add a build definition for a project in Continuum 1.0.3, I
am not able to specify which should be active.  I am able to solve this
problem if I only have one active profile by setting it to default, but
since I have multiple profiles which I need to manage, I would like to
know how to do to this.  Will adding -P <name of profile> to the
argument section solve this problem?  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]