continuum-users mailing list archives

From fabchap <kof...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket problem
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:00:45 GMT

I'm working on windows XP pro.
My installation directory are D:\fcs\test-maven\continuum1.0.3

Exact :

| [INFO] Adding HTTP listener on *:8080
| 15:54:30.440 WARN!! Failed to start: SocketListener0@0.0.0.0:8080
| Error while deploying application
'continuum-plexus-application-1.0.3.jar'.
| org.codehaus.plexus.application.ApplicationServerException: Could not
deploy the JAR
|      at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deployJar
(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:216)
|      at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)

Do you know this error?