continuum-users mailing list archives

From eeweise <>
Subject Add Maven 2.0+ Project does not accept file url
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:00:16 GMT

total newbie here trying to get anything working.  I'm trying to create a
new project and get the option to Add Maven 2.0+ Project.  I enter
"file:///Users/eric/projects/xyz/workspace/trunk/pom.xml" into the M2 POM
Url field and get the error "Enter the URL to the Maven 2 POM    [ You must
provide a valid url (http, https, ftp and file protocols are allowed) ]".
Is there a bug with file urls?  I am running version 1.0.3 on OS X

many thanks
Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message